I recently discovered a long list of foods I can’t eat that also makes it nearly impossible to make baked goods I can eat and enjoy, key word enjoy. But that’s not going to stop me for getting a little creative. A week ago I came up with this Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffin recipe that is quite tasty. They are gluten, soy, corn, dairy, and refined sugar free. You can make muffins with this recipe or a cake. Didn’t try bread because the dough is a lot dense and might not bake well.
2 1/2 C coconut flour
3/4 TSP salt
1 1/2 TSP baking soda
1 1/4 C honey
2 C almond coconut milk
1/2 C coconut oil melted
5 TSP almond extract
1 TSP vanilla
1 C almond slivers
2 1/2 C blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Sift together dry ingredients in large bowl.
3. In separate smaller bowl, wisk together honey, milk, eggs, oil, almond extract, vanilla.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Fold in blueberries and almonds.
6. Place batter in muffin cups. There is enough batter to make 12 muffins and 1 cake in a 13×9 baking ban.
6. Bake muffins 20-25 minutes OR cake for 45 minutes or until done.
ENJOY! I ate mine and shared with the dogs in less than a week, this was so good!