Every week I weed through over 100 blogs, looking for writing advice and new and interesting books to read. Considering how time consuming this is, I share the posts I find the most interesting here every week. If you’d like me to add your blog to my feeder or a link from my weekly tour, leave a comment on the most current tour or send me a link via Twitter @by_wjhoward.
All About Writers
- Over at the Overbury Ink, an Interview with writer Nikki Curtis of IMP Girl Graphic Novel
- Guess I didn’t get enough of it in last weeks subject on the Wicked Writer’s blog. Author Perspective: Dealing With Rejection over on the Neverending Shelf
Books I Want to Read
Book reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:
- Over at All Things Urban Fantasy, 5 bats! Early Review: Hunted By The Others by Jess Haines they also posted Hot off the Press: May Urban Fantasy Releases
- Locke & Key, Volume 2: Head Games over at Bookgasm got me to put the first in the series in my queue
- Over on the Neverending Shelf, Book Review: The Clone Codes
All About Writing & Publishing
- Some interesting facts from an agent on releasing your book to the public unpublished or published an Pub Rants in An ISBN That Could Hurt
- Natan Bansford posted a great review of iPad!!
- 17 Easy Steps to Brilliant Blog Posts on Copyblogger.
- Over at A Brain Scientist’s Take on Writing, Loading the First Impression for Quick Characterization (The Hunger Games
- On Pub Rants Starting A Novel In The Wrong Place
- What About Market Research and Guest Blogger: Christa Allan “Keep Your Hand Moving” on Literary Agent Rachelle Gardner’s blog
- On Wordplay, When Your Story Doesn’t Turn Out Like You Planned