I got up this morning not wanting to do anything but stare at the walls. I didn’t feel much different yesterday, so I spent 5 hours sorting through CDs, wrote yesterday’s blog post and spent the evening at critique group with nothing to read. So far this morning my biggest accomplishments has been working on a quilt for Quilts for Kids and adding movies to our Netflix and library queues.
I think I really wore myself out earlier this week, editing the same 10 pages over and over again. I got what I wanted out of it though, so I don’t regret it. Moving forward.
Oh, and the most fun so far today is this top 10 list of country songs Michael emailed me this morning:
10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain’t Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few
8. If The Phone Don’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me
7. I’ve Missed You, But My Aim’s Improvin’
6. Wouldn’t Take Her To A Dogfight ‘Cause I’m Scared She’d Win
5. I’m So Miserable Without You It’s Like You’re Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She’s Lookin’ Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western Song…
1. It’s Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long