Every week I weed through over 100 blogs, looking for writing advice, publishing news and books to read. Considering how time consuming this is, I share the posts I find the most interesting here every week. If you’d like me to add your blog to my feeder or a link from my weekly tour, leave a comment on the most current tour or send me a link via Twitter @by_wjhoward.
All About Writers
- On Demon Vampire Horror Masters of Horror Anthology Author Interviews!
Books I Want to Read
Book reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:
- On the Cajun Book Lady, Review: Sparrow Rock by Nate Kenyon
- NEW BLOG, Paper Cut Reviews has a post on 13 to Life by Shannon Delany in Kiss and Tell Meme. Shannon won the Textnovel contest in 2008.
- On Fantasy Literature, Ghosts & Echoes: This is what urban fantasy can be & Sisters Red: Hits all my favorite notes
All About Writing & Publishing
- On Pub Rants, Age is Just a Number and How Enhanced Ebooks Will Cause Havoc
- In Nathan Bransford’s blog, The One Sentence, One Paragraph, and Two Paragraph Pitch
- On Rachelle Gardner’s blog, The Value of the Verbal Pitch
- On Copyblogger, 10 New Ideas for Getting Inspired to Write.
- On Writers Inspired, Mini Check-up: Where are you on your goals for 2010? I’ll be writing about this one on Monday in the Weekly Whine.
Fiction in a Blog
- Over at Overbury Ink, Number 38, part 4 by Ian Eliot LeWinter